Bahìa wins the ADA 2017
Sunbed BAHÍA by Varaschin is the winner of the outdoor category at Archiproducts Design Awards 2017.
Snapshot of the excellences in international design, the ADA spotlight the most virtuous cooperations between brands and designers and award the innovation and creativity beyond the products.
The international jury, whose members are 40 among the most influent international architecture firms, in synergy with the Archiproducts Design Awards team, selected BAHÍA product out of over 600 candidate proposals coming from all over the world.
Designed by Calvi&Brambilla, Bahìa sunbed was awarded as the best design product in the outdoor category, for its aesthetics, design quality, product graphics and semantics.
The Award is an iconic object made up of ceramics and metal, and designed in a limited edition by the Spanish designers of MUT Design Studio, who explored the anamorphic art starting from the ADA concept.
- Varaschin on the cover of Sistemi&Impresa n.5/2021 Sistemi&Impresa, a prestigious management magazine published by Este, Milan, which explores...
- Changing of the guard in our creative direction. Edoardo Gherardi takes over from Daniele Lo Scalzo Moscheri.
- #OutdoorTalks: a chat about us and our collections immersed in a striking natural setting. The Camera is focused on the people, those who direct, coordinate and create, taking advantage...
- Our new commercial is on air. This video summarizes the distinctive values of the brand into a thirty-second story set in...
- What is this Pandemic teaching us. Stefano Giust on “Persone & Conoscenze” N. 144 Our COO Stefano Giust has explained how Varaschin has faced the current emergency.