I Saloni 2018 – Outdoor therapy – Portraits
MILAN INTERNATIONAL FURNITURE FAIR 2018
HALL. 5 BOOTH C03 D02 [new position]
VARASCHIN Outdoor Therapy – Portraits
The 2018 edition of the Varaschin’s booth is the expression of the philosophy of Outdoor Therapy, now consolidated and strongly shared by the company management.
The Outdoor Therapy is a source of inspiration for this year’s concept with the “DYNAMIC LIFESTYLE” as a protagonist. A daily lifestyle made of dynamic instants, moments in movement, expressions of wellbeing experienced in the open air, in harmony with the ENVIRONMENT.
Our artistic director, the Architect Lo Scalzo Moscheri decided to express this concept by the image of the moments, captured through a series of Polaroid pictures or slowmotion videos.
Stolen moments of daily life, of suggestive emotions, of “immersive locations“, for nourishing the sharing, the introspection and the sensitivity towards perfumes, shapes, colors, flavors, surrounding sounds.
Portraits, Impressions of us and the Environment. This is the Varaschin Outdoor Therapy
- #OutdoorTalks: a chat about us and our collections immersed in a striking natural setting. The Camera is focused on the people, those who direct, coordinate and create, taking advantage...
- Our new commercial is on air. This video summarizes the distinctive values of the brand into a thirty-second story set in...
- What is this Pandemic teaching us. Stefano Giust on “Persone & Conoscenze” N. 144 Our COO Stefano Giust has explained how Varaschin has faced the current emergency.
- “The Italian Factory”. Listen to the podcast with the interview to Stefano Giust our COO The fundamental points of the Varaschin Strategy, presented in detail by Stefano Giust, our...
- Experiential marketing: Varaschin case study on the February issue of Sistemi&Impresa What is experiential marketing? And how is it possible to go deeper in the relationship between...