The daring Maat by Philippe Bestenheider
An exciting new project for a renewed partnership. Philippe Bestenheider, the famous Swiss designer already familiar to Varaschin because of Kente collection, develops an armchair called MAAT, which gives new verve to the traditional weaving technique. Its particular shape that narrows just under the seat, gives stability to the structure while the upper part opens up like the petals of a blossom and offers comfort and rest to the back and the arms.
The triangular, open-weave pattern strongly identifies the product and gives it an airy appearance.
Mixing strips of different daring colours like green, white, orange and turquoise, gives the traditional weave a new and more dynamic life.
- And the winner is… the Emma Cross sunbed has been awarded the Good Design® Awards in the Furniture category.
- Our palmarès is expanding We are happy to inform you that this edition of the Archiproducts Design Awards sees us as...
- We have arrived in Milan We are pleased to announce the opening of our showroom in Milan, the capital of fashion and...
- Riposizionare con successo le PMI di qualità – Il caso Varaschin Outdoor Therapy Our Chief Operating Officer, Stefano Giust, presented his new book
- GOOD DESIGN AWARD We have further expanded our award board with the victory of Emma Cross Compact Daybed, designed...