The daring Maat by Philippe Bestenheider
An exciting new project for a renewed partnership. Philippe Bestenheider, the famous Swiss designer already familiar to Varaschin because of Kente collection, develops an armchair called MAAT, which gives new verve to the traditional weaving technique. Its particular shape that narrows just under the seat, gives stability to the structure while the upper part opens up like the petals of a blossom and offers comfort and rest to the back and the arms.
The triangular, open-weave pattern strongly identifies the product and gives it an airy appearance.
Mixing strips of different daring colours like green, white, orange and turquoise, gives the traditional weave a new and more dynamic life.
- Varaschin on the cover of Sistemi&Impresa n.5/2021 Sistemi&Impresa, a prestigious management magazine published by Este, Milan, which explores...
- Changing of the guard in our creative direction. Edoardo Gherardi takes over from Daniele Lo Scalzo Moscheri.
- #OutdoorTalks: a chat about us and our collections immersed in a striking natural setting. The Camera is focused on the people, those who direct, coordinate and create, taking advantage...
- Our new commercial is on air. This video summarizes the distinctive values of the brand into a thirty-second story set in...
- What is this Pandemic teaching us. Stefano Giust on “Persone & Conoscenze” N. 144 Our COO Stefano Giust has explained how Varaschin has faced the current emergency.