Giro d’Italia 2015
From May 9th, Italians have begun again to take part to the annual event of the Giro di Italia. Since 1909 it is one of the most important events for Italians that involves not only our athletes but also all the Italian population; Italians are an important support for hundreds of cyclists who face about twenty stages throughout all Italy.
The route runs through all our country, from North to South and then again toward North; it has not only the aim to show the physical ability of our athletes, but also to show our well-known Italian beauties and to discover our less-known treasures.
This week, the tour is reaching our areas, worthy of hosting such an important event. For many years, the tour is visiting our cities and just 5 km from our company there is even a street dedicated to this event, known as the “muro del Poggio” (the Poggio’s wall).
Among our amazing scenery and our famous Prosecco’s ways, thousands of fans and we will wait for the arrival of the tour to cheer for the sport and for our country.
- And the winner is… the Emma Cross sunbed has been awarded the Good Design® Awards in the Furniture category.
- Our palmarès is expanding We are happy to inform you that this edition of the Archiproducts Design Awards sees us as...
- We have arrived in Milan We are pleased to announce the opening of our showroom in Milan, the capital of fashion and...
- Riposizionare con successo le PMI di qualità – Il caso Varaschin Outdoor Therapy Our Chief Operating Officer, Stefano Giust, presented his new book
- GOOD DESIGN AWARD We have further expanded our award board with the victory of Emma Cross Compact Daybed, designed...