Giro d’Italia 2015
From May 9th, Italians have begun again to take part to the annual event of the Giro di Italia. Since 1909 it is one of the most important events for Italians that involves not only our athletes but also all the Italian population; Italians are an important support for hundreds of cyclists who face about twenty stages throughout all Italy.
The route runs through all our country, from North to South and then again toward North; it has not only the aim to show the physical ability of our athletes, but also to show our well-known Italian beauties and to discover our less-known treasures.
This week, the tour is reaching our areas, worthy of hosting such an important event. For many years, the tour is visiting our cities and just 5 km from our company there is even a street dedicated to this event, known as the “muro del Poggio” (the Poggio’s wall).
Among our amazing scenery and our famous Prosecco’s ways, thousands of fans and we will wait for the arrival of the tour to cheer for the sport and for our country.
- Changing of the guard in our creative direction. Edoardo Gherardi takes over from Daniele Lo Scalzo Moscheri.
- #OutdoorTalks: a chat about us and our collections immersed in a striking natural setting. The Camera is focused on the people, those who direct, coordinate and create, taking advantage...
- Our new commercial is on air. This video summarizes the distinctive values of the brand into a thirty-second story set in...
- What is this Pandemic teaching us. Stefano Giust on “Persone & Conoscenze” N. 144 Our COO Stefano Giust has explained how Varaschin has faced the current emergency.
- “The Italian Factory”. Listen to the podcast with the interview to Stefano Giust our COO The fundamental points of the Varaschin Strategy, presented in detail by Stefano Giust, our...