New product – BARCODE
Collection in teak from FSC certified plantations.
The collection is based on a linear design concept that mixes slats of different widths to create surfaces for a complete family of products.
A relaxing sunlounger, a reclining sunlounger, consoles and occasional tables are not the only items.
The interchangeable bases of the Barcode sofa collection provide great flexibility as they can be fitted with different types of cushions. Freely configured, well-organized functions enable to occupy space and offer solutions for important projects with a single “haute-design” style. Design Alessandro Dubini
- Varaschin on the cover of Sistemi&Impresa n.5/2021 Sistemi&Impresa, a prestigious management magazine published by Este, Milan, which explores...
- Changing of the guard in our creative direction. Edoardo Gherardi takes over from Daniele Lo Scalzo Moscheri.
- #OutdoorTalks: a chat about us and our collections immersed in a striking natural setting. The Camera is focused on the people, those who direct, coordinate and create, taking advantage...
- Our new commercial is on air. This video summarizes the distinctive values of the brand into a thirty-second story set in...
- What is this Pandemic teaching us. Stefano Giust on “Persone & Conoscenze” N. 144 Our COO Stefano Giust has explained how Varaschin has faced the current emergency.