New HPL finishing options
Bedonia, concrete, anthracite: are we talking about the construction industry? Absolutely not. These are the three new finishes for HPL table tops introduced this year by Varaschin Outdoor Therapy and presented during the last Salone del Mobile in Milan. The inspiration came from the need of a more materic finishing than the monochrome ones already offered by Varaschin: white, black, silk gray and corten, commonly known as “rust effect” finishing.
Bedonia finishing recalls the Bedonia stone, a uniform and hard Italian gray stone slightly blue-veined, normally used for floors, kitchen worktops and shower trays. Concrete is a well-known trend in the furniture sector since several years and gives the locations an industrial and sophisticated touch. Least but not last is the anthracite color, a very glamorous and chic finishing, which blends perfectly with bright colors and minimal design. All three new finishing options are already in production and available for sale.
- And the winner is… the Emma Cross sunbed has been awarded the Good Design® Awards in the Furniture category.
- Our palmarès is expanding We are happy to inform you that this edition of the Archiproducts Design Awards sees us as...
- We have arrived in Milan We are pleased to announce the opening of our showroom in Milan, the capital of fashion and...
- Riposizionare con successo le PMI di qualità – Il caso Varaschin Outdoor Therapy Our Chief Operating Officer, Stefano Giust, presented his new book
- GOOD DESIGN AWARD We have further expanded our award board with the victory of Emma Cross Compact Daybed, designed...