Varaschin products in the MUDEC
Varaschin products in the MUDEC, Museum of cultures.
From March 27th, the city of Milan welcomes the museum of cultures, a multidisciplinary center with permanent art collections, temporary exhibitions, auditoriums, academies, junior areas and much more. The aim of this project is the preservation of the memory of different cultures, in particular from Middle and Far East, South and Central America, West and Central Africa, and some items of Southeast Asia and Oceania
We feel honored to be part of this museum.
- Varaschin on the cover of Sistemi&Impresa n.5/2021 Sistemi&Impresa, a prestigious management magazine published by Este, Milan, which explores...
- Changing of the guard in our creative direction. Edoardo Gherardi takes over from Daniele Lo Scalzo Moscheri.
- #OutdoorTalks: a chat about us and our collections immersed in a striking natural setting. The Camera is focused on the people, those who direct, coordinate and create, taking advantage...
- Our new commercial is on air. This video summarizes the distinctive values of the brand into a thirty-second story set in...
- What is this Pandemic teaching us. Stefano Giust on “Persone & Conoscenze” N. 144 Our COO Stefano Giust has explained how Varaschin has faced the current emergency.