Varaschin at ADA 2017
What’s ADA 2017? It is the Archiproducts Design Awards, an international design competition organized by Archiproducts, with aims to recognize, reward and celebrate design excellence across a broad range of categories.
This year Varaschin will take part in the second edition of ADA in the OUTDOOR category and the international judging panel will be composed by highly qualified architecture and design studios from all over the world.
The candidate product is the sunbed BAHÍA, designed by Calvi&Brambilla. This product is an example of minimal design, innovative technology and functionality: the structure consists of two parallel rounded sections supporting a light canvas called VAR#TEX, which a woven technical fabric for outdoor designed and produced exclusively by Varaschin. The fabric seems to be just leaned against the sunbed frame, thanks to the innovative fastening method of the textile to the lateral stanchion tubes.
Good luck, BAHÍA!
- Changing of the guard in our creative direction. Edoardo Gherardi takes over from Daniele Lo Scalzo Moscheri.
- #OutdoorTalks: a chat about us and our collections immersed in a striking natural setting. The Camera is focused on the people, those who direct, coordinate and create, taking advantage...
- Our new commercial is on air. This video summarizes the distinctive values of the brand into a thirty-second story set in...
- What is this Pandemic teaching us. Stefano Giust on “Persone & Conoscenze” N. 144 Our COO Stefano Giust has explained how Varaschin has faced the current emergency.
- “The Italian Factory”. Listen to the podcast with the interview to Stefano Giust our COO The fundamental points of the Varaschin Strategy, presented in detail by Stefano Giust, our...