Preview Milan international furniture fair 2016 – BAHIA
Light and contemporary, designed with simple and essential lines. These are the distinguishing features of the new outdoor sunbed
Bahìa, ideal for a quiet and relaxed environment. The structure consists of two parallel rounded sections, which support a light canvas of woven technical fabric for outdoor, designed and produced exclusively by Varaschin: VAR#TEX. The fabric seems to be just leaned against the sunbed frame, thanks to the innovative fastening method of the textile to the lateral stanchion tubes. This effect emphasizes the lightness of the piece, a core feature of the Bahia sunbed.
The feet recall the tube shape and are slightly spaced out from the main frame, to evoke once again the delicateness and the essential grace of the product. In Bahìa sunbed project, the clean design meets the attention to detail, both in the resting position and in the sitting one.
- Varaschin on the cover of Sistemi&Impresa n.5/2021 Sistemi&Impresa, a prestigious management magazine published by Este, Milan, which explores...
- Changing of the guard in our creative direction. Edoardo Gherardi takes over from Daniele Lo Scalzo Moscheri.
- #OutdoorTalks: a chat about us and our collections immersed in a striking natural setting. The Camera is focused on the people, those who direct, coordinate and create, taking advantage...
- Our new commercial is on air. This video summarizes the distinctive values of the brand into a thirty-second story set in...
- What is this Pandemic teaching us. Stefano Giust on “Persone & Conoscenze” N. 144 Our COO Stefano Giust has explained how Varaschin has faced the current emergency.