PREVIEW MILAN 2017 – EMMA
EMMA is a reinterpretation of the iconic chair of everyday.
A familiar, traditional object, which becomes contemporary thanks to the introduction of modern details and innovative technologies.
A highly functional design project, elegant and feminine at the same time.
The collection is suitable both indoor and outdoor use, depending on the choice of techniques and materials.
The injection molded bottom shell characterizes the seat, specifically designed to solve different functions: the insertion of the legs (eventually just a central one or a sled base), the engagement of elastic straps, the hooking of different types of backrest.
The seat, both in the indoor and outdoor version, is padded and covered in fabric with a recognizable stitching detail on the front. The legs have a very distinctive design and can be in painted aluminum, natural iroko wood or lacquered ash wood. The back, with or without armrests, is available in three versions: an aluminum frame covered with fabric or mélange weaved cord in three different colors or a frame in bent wood covered with fabric.
EMMA provides numerous combinations of seats, legs and backrests and is suitable for any type of situation and mood, for a modern and contemporary way of living spaces.
- We have arrived in Milan We are pleased to announce the opening of our showroom in Milan, the capital of fashion and...
- Riposizionare con successo le PMI di qualità – Il caso Varaschin Outdoor Therapy Our Chief Operating Officer, Stefano Giust, presented his new book
- GOOD DESIGN AWARD We have further expanded our award board with the victory of Emma Cross Compact Daybed, designed...
- 150% growth in 24 months and high expectations for the Wellness Therapy business line Pambianco, one of the most authoritative magazines dedicated to lifestyle, has once again chosen...
- And the award goes to… Varaschin It is with great pride that we announce the victory at the Archiproducts Design Awards 2022,...