PREVIEW MILAN 2017 – EMMA
EMMA is a reinterpretation of the iconic chair of everyday.
A familiar, traditional object, which becomes contemporary thanks to the introduction of modern details and innovative technologies.
A highly functional design project, elegant and feminine at the same time.
The collection is suitable both indoor and outdoor use, depending on the choice of techniques and materials.
The injection molded bottom shell characterizes the seat, specifically designed to solve different functions: the insertion of the legs (eventually just a central one or a sled base), the engagement of elastic straps, the hooking of different types of backrest.
The seat, both in the indoor and outdoor version, is padded and covered in fabric with a recognizable stitching detail on the front. The legs have a very distinctive design and can be in painted aluminum, natural iroko wood or lacquered ash wood. The back, with or without armrests, is available in three versions: an aluminum frame covered with fabric or mélange weaved cord in three different colors or a frame in bent wood covered with fabric.
EMMA provides numerous combinations of seats, legs and backrests and is suitable for any type of situation and mood, for a modern and contemporary way of living spaces.
- #OutdoorTalks: a chat about us and our collections immersed in a striking natural setting. The Camera is focused on the people, those who direct, coordinate and create, taking advantage...
- Our new commercial is on air. This video summarizes the distinctive values of the brand into a thirty-second story set in...
- What is this Pandemic teaching us. Stefano Giust on “Persone & Conoscenze” N. 144 Our COO Stefano Giust has explained how Varaschin has faced the current emergency.
- “The Italian Factory”. Listen to the podcast with the interview to Stefano Giust our COO The fundamental points of the Varaschin Strategy, presented in detail by Stefano Giust, our...
- Experiential marketing: Varaschin case study on the February issue of Sistemi&Impresa What is experiential marketing? And how is it possible to go deeper in the relationship between...