Japanese inspiration for Bento
Japanese inspiration for Bento modular sofa | design Calvi Brambilla
Presented at the Milan Design week 2018, Bento a collection designed by Calvi Brambilla studio, partner of Varaschin’s projects.
Bento is a MODULAR SOFA SYSTEM where rectangular, trapezoidal and pentagonal bases are combined in different and new ways, creating a large variety of compositions.
The collection is inspired by the elegant Japanese Bento Boxes, the lunch boxes prepared with special care for the color combinations of foods and the linear way in which they are arranged.
The particular shape of the 45 ° base and the choice of an important foot gives BENTO a contemporary and cosmopolitan taste. The armrests have a simple and geometric design, that can be freely positioned on the bases and introduce new functions such as the inclined back which, together with the base, creates a comfortable chaise longue.
Bento perfectly responds to a personalized style, for both residential and contract outdoor living.
- Varaschin on the cover of Sistemi&Impresa n.5/2021 Sistemi&Impresa, a prestigious management magazine published by Este, Milan, which explores...
- Changing of the guard in our creative direction. Edoardo Gherardi takes over from Daniele Lo Scalzo Moscheri.
- #OutdoorTalks: a chat about us and our collections immersed in a striking natural setting. The Camera is focused on the people, those who direct, coordinate and create, taking advantage...
- Our new commercial is on air. This video summarizes the distinctive values of the brand into a thirty-second story set in...
- What is this Pandemic teaching us. Stefano Giust on “Persone & Conoscenze” N. 144 Our COO Stefano Giust has explained how Varaschin has faced the current emergency.