Japanese inspiration for Bento
Japanese inspiration for Bento modular sofa | design Calvi Brambilla
Presented at the Milan Design week 2018, Bento a collection designed by Calvi Brambilla studio, partner of Varaschin’s projects.
Bento is a MODULAR SOFA SYSTEM where rectangular, trapezoidal and pentagonal bases are combined in different and new ways, creating a large variety of compositions.
The collection is inspired by the elegant Japanese Bento Boxes, the lunch boxes prepared with special care for the color combinations of foods and the linear way in which they are arranged.
The particular shape of the 45 ° base and the choice of an important foot gives BENTO a contemporary and cosmopolitan taste. The armrests have a simple and geometric design, that can be freely positioned on the bases and introduce new functions such as the inclined back which, together with the base, creates a comfortable chaise longue.
Bento perfectly responds to a personalized style, for both residential and contract outdoor living.
- Our palmarès is expanding We are happy to inform you that this edition of the Archiproducts Design Awards sees us as...
- We have arrived in Milan We are pleased to announce the opening of our showroom in Milan, the capital of fashion and...
- Riposizionare con successo le PMI di qualità – Il caso Varaschin Outdoor Therapy Our Chief Operating Officer, Stefano Giust, presented his new book
- GOOD DESIGN AWARD We have further expanded our award board with the victory of Emma Cross Compact Daybed, designed...
- 150% growth in 24 months and high expectations for the Wellness Therapy business line Pambianco, one of the most authoritative magazines dedicated to lifestyle, has once again chosen...