Japanese inspiration for Bento
Japanese inspiration for Bento modular sofa | design Calvi Brambilla
Presented at the Milan Design week 2018, Bento a collection designed by Calvi Brambilla studio, partner of Varaschin’s projects.
Bento is a MODULAR SOFA SYSTEM where rectangular, trapezoidal and pentagonal bases are combined in different and new ways, creating a large variety of compositions.
The collection is inspired by the elegant Japanese Bento Boxes, the lunch boxes prepared with special care for the color combinations of foods and the linear way in which they are arranged.
The particular shape of the 45 ° base and the choice of an important foot gives BENTO a contemporary and cosmopolitan taste. The armrests have a simple and geometric design, that can be freely positioned on the bases and introduce new functions such as the inclined back which, together with the base, creates a comfortable chaise longue.
Bento perfectly responds to a personalized style, for both residential and contract outdoor living.
- Experiential marketing: Varaschin case study on the February issue of Sistemi&Impresa What is experiential marketing? And how is it possible to go deeper in the relationship between...
- VIDEO | Designer | Alessandro Dubini “Architect Alessandro Dubini uses clean spaces and shapes to convey harmony and enhance the...
- Varaschin – Messaggero Veneto
- #50Varaschin On July 19th we celebrated 50 years of our company with an event dedicated to the #OutdoorTherapy....
- VIDEO | Designer | Monica Armani “I thought of a clean and simple product with distinctive details”. Monica Armani...