Interview with Monica Armani at Milan Design Week 2018
Archiproducts interviews Monica Armani at the booth of Varaschin – Milan Design Week 2018
Also on the occasion of the Milan Design week 2018, Archiproducts interviewed our designer Monica Armani for the presentation of a product as new icon for Varaschin’s brand: the bergère armchair to complete the Emma collection.
The collection stands out for its comforting style, unique but versatile, ideal for fluid environments, lived between indoor and outdoor.
To extend the collection, the designer has also thought of sofas and lounge armchairs with sinuous shapes, spacious and relaxing and at the same time comfortable, elegant and stylish.
Emma is the result of a complex project, for enhancing the weaving, as an element of the tradition and history of Varaschin, a company founded in 1969 making use of natural products such as rattan and wicker.
The aim is achieved through a functional line, where the tradition of weaving adapts to a contemporary living without giving up the right comfort.
- #OutdoorTalks: a chat about us and our collections immersed in a striking natural setting. The Camera is focused on the people, those who direct, coordinate and create, taking advantage...
- Our new commercial is on air. This video summarizes the distinctive values of the brand into a thirty-second story set in...
- What is this Pandemic teaching us. Stefano Giust on “Persone & Conoscenze” N. 144 Our COO Stefano Giust has explained how Varaschin has faced the current emergency.
- “The Italian Factory”. Listen to the podcast with the interview to Stefano Giust our COO The fundamental points of the Varaschin Strategy, presented in detail by Stefano Giust, our...
- Experiential marketing: Varaschin case study on the February issue of Sistemi&Impresa What is experiential marketing? And how is it possible to go deeper in the relationship between...