Interview with Monica Armani at Milan Design Week 2018
Archiproducts interviews Monica Armani at the booth of Varaschin – Milan Design Week 2018
Also on the occasion of the Milan Design week 2018, Archiproducts interviewed our designer Monica Armani for the presentation of a product as new icon for Varaschin’s brand: the bergère armchair to complete the Emma collection.
The collection stands out for its comforting style, unique but versatile, ideal for fluid environments, lived between indoor and outdoor.
To extend the collection, the designer has also thought of sofas and lounge armchairs with sinuous shapes, spacious and relaxing and at the same time comfortable, elegant and stylish.
Emma is the result of a complex project, for enhancing the weaving, as an element of the tradition and history of Varaschin, a company founded in 1969 making use of natural products such as rattan and wicker.
The aim is achieved through a functional line, where the tradition of weaving adapts to a contemporary living without giving up the right comfort.
- Experiential marketing: Varaschin case study on the February issue of Sistemi&ImpresaWhat is experiential marketing? And how is it possible to go deeper in the relationship between...
- VIDEO | Designer | Alessandro Dubini“Architect Alessandro Dubini uses clean spaces and shapes to convey harmony and enhance the...
- Varaschin – Messaggero Veneto
- #50VaraschinOn July 19th we celebrated 50 years of our company with an event dedicated to the #OutdoorTherapy....
- VIDEO | Designer | Monica Armani“I thought of a clean and simple product with distinctive details”. Monica Armani...