Interview with Monica Armani at Milan Design Week 2018
Archiproducts interviews Monica Armani at the booth of Varaschin – Milan Design Week 2018
Also on the occasion of the Milan Design week 2018, Archiproducts interviewed our designer Monica Armani for the presentation of a product as new icon for Varaschin’s brand: the bergère armchair to complete the Emma collection.
The collection stands out for its comforting style, unique but versatile, ideal for fluid environments, lived between indoor and outdoor.
To extend the collection, the designer has also thought of sofas and lounge armchairs with sinuous shapes, spacious and relaxing and at the same time comfortable, elegant and stylish.
Emma is the result of a complex project, for enhancing the weaving, as an element of the tradition and history of Varaschin, a company founded in 1969 making use of natural products such as rattan and wicker.
The aim is achieved through a functional line, where the tradition of weaving adapts to a contemporary living without giving up the right comfort.
- We have arrived in Milan We are pleased to announce the opening of our showroom in Milan, the capital of fashion and...
- Riposizionare con successo le PMI di qualità – Il caso Varaschin Outdoor Therapy Our Chief Operating Officer, Stefano Giust, presented his new book
- GOOD DESIGN AWARD We have further expanded our award board with the victory of Emma Cross Compact Daybed, designed...
- 150% growth in 24 months and high expectations for the Wellness Therapy business line Pambianco, one of the most authoritative magazines dedicated to lifestyle, has once again chosen...
- And the award goes to… Varaschin It is with great pride that we announce the victory at the Archiproducts Design Awards 2022,...