Interview with Monica Armani at Milan Design Week 2018
Archiproducts interviews Monica Armani at the booth of Varaschin – Milan Design Week 2018
Also on the occasion of the Milan Design week 2018, Archiproducts interviewed our designer Monica Armani for the presentation of a product as new icon for Varaschin’s brand: the bergère armchair to complete the Emma collection.
The collection stands out for its comforting style, unique but versatile, ideal for fluid environments, lived between indoor and outdoor.
To extend the collection, the designer has also thought of sofas and lounge armchairs with sinuous shapes, spacious and relaxing and at the same time comfortable, elegant and stylish.
Emma is the result of a complex project, for enhancing the weaving, as an element of the tradition and history of Varaschin, a company founded in 1969 making use of natural products such as rattan and wicker.
The aim is achieved through a functional line, where the tradition of weaving adapts to a contemporary living without giving up the right comfort.
- On the roof of the outdoor market, Varaschin closes 2021 with a turnover of 19 million. Our chief operating officer Stefano Giust told Pambianco, one of the most prestigious newspapers...
- Two Mediastars for varaschin.it website An important acknowledgement arrives from Mediastars, the technical advertising award assigned...
- Varaschin on the cover of Sistemi&Impresa n.5/2021 Sistemi&Impresa, a prestigious management magazine published by Este, Milan, which explores...
- Changing of the guard in our creative direction. Edoardo Gherardi takes over from Daniele Lo Scalzo Moscheri.
- #OutdoorTalks: a chat about us and our collections immersed in a striking natural setting. The Camera is focused on the people, those who direct, coordinate and create, taking advantage...