ARBORINA RELAIS – Varaschin among the Barolo wine hills
Varaschin among the Barolo wine hills.
Where earth is decorated with vineyards, castles and villages which remember the local traditions, Arborina Relais opens its doors with a little and precious boutique hotel in La Morra; harmoniously integrated in the surrounding nature and landscape, it is a fabulous belvedere in the middle of the Barolo wine’s hills.
The essential lines of its architecture, the big glass walls, the suffused lights, the natural materials (such as stones and woods) create a charming Relais where each detail is carefully elaborated.http://www.arborinarelais.it/
- Varaschin on the cover of Sistemi&Impresa n.5/2021 Sistemi&Impresa, a prestigious management magazine published by Este, Milan, which explores...
- Changing of the guard in our creative direction. Edoardo Gherardi takes over from Daniele Lo Scalzo Moscheri.
- #OutdoorTalks: a chat about us and our collections immersed in a striking natural setting. The Camera is focused on the people, those who direct, coordinate and create, taking advantage...
- Our new commercial is on air. This video summarizes the distinctive values of the brand into a thirty-second story set in...
- What is this Pandemic teaching us. Stefano Giust on “Persone & Conoscenze” N. 144 Our COO Stefano Giust has explained how Varaschin has faced the current emergency.